Drain the salmon, discarding the liquid. Remove any skin and bones, if wished, then break the salmon into small chunks. Lay the tortillas or wraps on a work surface. Share the shredded lettuce between them.
Mix together the avocado, onion, cucumber and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Share this mixture between the wraps, then top with the salmon.
To make the dressing, mix together the yogurt, mint and lemon zest. Spoon this dressing over the salmon mixture. Fold in the opposite sides of each wrap slightly to enclose the filling, then roll up tightly. Slice in half, then serve.
Cook’s tip: To eat later, wrap tightly in cling film, foil or greaseproof paper and keep chilled until ready to serve.
• 1 x 418g or 2 x 213g cans red or pink Alaska salmon
• 4 large soft flour tortillas or wraps
• 1 Romaine lettuce, shredded
• 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
• 1 small red onion, finely chopped
• ¼ cucumber, finely chopped
• 2 tsp lemon juice
• 6 tbsp natural Greek-style yogurt
• 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
• 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper